Ozone Sanitation Technologies Systems are 100% organic cleaning and sanitizing systems which replace conventional chemical-based sanitation methods with a patented combination of ozone and water.
With Ozone Sanitation Technologies, you don't need to wait until the end of production to perform sanitation. You can continuously disinfect product during production, continuously clean and sanitize product contact surfaces during production, and quickly clean and sanitize hard surfaces during production breaks. And when you're done with production, Ozone Sanitation Technologies enables you to clean and sanitize your facility much more quickly than with conventional chemical-based sanitation methods.
Now with Ozone Sanitation Technologies you have quality, increased productivity, substantial cost savings, and improved environmental sustainability.
Ozone has become the preferred choice for CIP in the food and beverage industry. With ozone, a processor can eliminate hot water, chemicals, and reduce sanitation time. Ultimately, processing time increases and labor decreases.
Installation at Coca-Cola for CIP and external sanitation.
Having Waste Water Discharge Problems?
REDUCE BOD & COD
Treat and Filter Waste Water Using Ozone and Filtration; Saves Money and Valuable Resources
Ozone systems from 14,400 Gallons Per Day to 1.44 Million Gallons Per Day of Treated Water
Waste Water Treatment Using Ozone Provides The Following:
- Automatic Backflush System Designed for All Industries
- Reduces Toxic Waste Water, Toxic Lagoons, Toxic Waste Disposal, and Toxic Ground Water
- Automatically Operates During Processing without Stopping Line
- Eliminates or reduces fines from municipalities
- Designed and Engineered to be Cost Effective
- Replaces Chemicals on Existing Systems
- Computer Control/Monitoring
- High Oxidizing Filter Media Available
- Automatic Back flushing
- Superior Design Made in U.S.A.
- Kills Bacteria and Viruses Destroy Organic Contaminants
- Oxidize Soluble Minerals
- Zero Discharge
- Reduced Blow down
- No Chlorine or Chemicals
- Eliminates Odors
- Removes Deposits
- Prevents Formation of Algae
- Minimize Corrosion
- No Costly Chemical Maintenance
The use of ozone as an antimicrobial fumigant in cold storage and Controlled Atmosphere (C.A.) facilities has many advantages. It effectively kills all pathogens (including molds and fungus that may rapidly destroy food products in cold storage) yet leaves no harmful residual on food products. Ozone will significantly decrease ripening by controlling ethylene levels. Gaseous ozone is easily added to the air circulation system in any size facility and is efficiently monitored and dose-controlled in any room, whether inhabited or not. Gaseous ozone benefits include:
- Reduced food spoilage microorganisms (including spores)
- Reduced cross-contamination from close proximity
- Controlled ethylene levels
- Decreased spoilage
- Increased shelf-life
- Reduced odors
- Controlled bio film
- Reduced/eliminated use of fumigants
Ozone is an approved antimicrobial food additive (including organic), so it can be simultaneously applied at any time during processing on the product and equipment. Ozone effectively kills all known food and human pathogens, including E. coli, Listeria, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Campylobacter, Pseudomonas, Aspergillus, Brettanomyces, Trichophyton, Bacillus, Adenovirus, and Norovirus. It also kills all types of mold including blue and green mold and all spore formers. Microorganisms cannot build a tolerance to ozone.
All stored food commodities can benefit from the use of gaseous ozone including:
- Fruits (including citrus and stone fruit)
- Vegetables (including potatoes and onions)
- Berries (including grapes and blueberries)
- Nuts (including pistachios and almonds)
- Grains (including wheat, rice and corn)